How to train in digital communication ?
All sectors of activity are now concerned by digitalization. To take advantage of the countless job opportunities linked to this phenomenon, it is wise to follow a training in digital communication. Find out more about this subject in the rest of this article.
Why train in digital ?
There are many reasons to to train in digital communication. This is an excellent way to enter the digital sector. This field is booming and offers job seekers many opportunities.
You are sure to find a job that meets your aspirations.
Today, all companies, regardless of their size and sector of activity, must have a presence on the Web to grow. Thanks to a training in digital communication, you will become indispensable to these structures. Moreover, digital is constantly evolving.
You won’t get bored, because a job in this sector leaves no room for routine.
Moreover, a job in marketing or digital allows you to earn a good living. Indeed, an employee in digital communication earns on average 2,500 to 3,000 euros gross per month. The more experience you have or the more responsibility you have, the higher your salary will be.
What type of training to follow ?
It is possible to to train in digital communication in several ways. You can go directly to a school of communication after the baccalaureate. In this case, you will have the choice between :
- The BTS (brevet de technicien supérieur). This national diploma of higher education is obtained after a professional training that lasts 2 years. It will allow you to quickly enter the world of work. The BTS Communication involves general and specific courses. Throughout the course, you will be trained in the various aspects of communication (setting up a strategy, tools, etc.).) ;
- The DUT (university diploma of technology). This is another diploma at bac +2 level which also allows a quick integration in the professional world. Thanks to a DUT in Communication, you will be able to acquire the fundamental notions of communication. By going into detail, you will learn to enhance the image of a company and to establish a communication strategy;
- The Bachelor’s degree. This diploma, which is a 3-year degree from a specialized school, is also highly professional in nature. Indeed, it implies toTo learn how to work directly in a company. Recognized in most countries, the Bachelor’s degree in Communication will allow you to find a job abroad.
If you have a diploma of bac +3, you can follow a training in communication to obtain a Master. The Master’s degree in Communication will allow you to reinforce and broaden your knowledge. Since this program lasts 2 years, you will have a diploma at the Bac +5 level at the end of it. Afterwards, you can take an additional year of training to obtain a specialized Master’s degree.
This diploma of bac +6 level will allow you to claim high responsibility positions.
What are the possible outlets ?
As mentioned above, training in digital communication allows you to access various outlets. Here are some examples:
- Web communication manager. Its job consists in particular in elaborating the editorial strategy of the website and the social networks of’You will be able to work for a company and create targeted digital content;
- E-commerce project manager. The role of the certificate is to implement a commercial strategy on the Web in order to increase the number of customers of a company and to enable it to boost its sales;
- Community Manager. It is responsible for managing a company’s online presence and federating a community of Internet users on its behalf ;
- Traffic Manager. Its role is to generate traffic on a website by optimizing the acquisition levers related to it in order to attract a maximum of visitors and improve the sales of a company;
- Digital Business Developer. His work is focused on the development of new digital levers to improve the growth of a company;
- Brand Content Manager. Its role is to create and manage digital content for a company in order to optimize its customer relationship.
It is important to note that you should favour long studies to increase your chances of getting a management position.